“One of the Strips Finest”
Review of DeLuca's Diner

DeLuca's Diner
Ranked #23 of 2,178 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Strip District
Description: DeLuca's in the Strip District of Pittsburgh is the original DeLuca's Diner. Our diner is an old fashioned diner that has been in business since 1950. The new owners have owned and operated DeLuca's for over 25 years now maintaining the nostalgic feel and look of the original diner. DeLuca's is located on Penn Avenue, just look for the rooster on top of our building!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One of the Strips Finest”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

On a Monday morning after a Steeler win, we wanted to go to breakfast. My husband and I decided on this place, because we have never been. Atmosphere was cool, although it is a little small. You definitely get enough food for the price. The food was good but not seasoned that well but nothing a little salt and pepper couldn't fix. So we finished our meal, stuffed beyond belief, I had to go to the bathroom. I NEVER use public restrooms but I really had to go. I was pleasantly surprised, very clean for a bathroom that gets a lot of use.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Napa, California
“Must Visit if you love Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

If you are a breakfast food lover, then this is the place for you! I learned about this restaurant on a Man Vs. Food episode and the show was right one about the restaurant. The portions are huge! I'd be surprised if you could clear your plate. Their crepes are not quite the traditional french crepes, but still yummy! Check it out!

Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Consistently fabulous breakfasts”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Their breakfast menu is not huge, but their food is always fresh and large portions. It's the best breakfast in the Strip!

Visited October 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Really Good Food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The service was good. The food was good. The atmosphere was good. We loved visiting after hearing so much about it.

Toronto
“Huge Portions, Great Value”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The portions of the food served were massive. The pancakes were amazing and everything was cooked just right to my liking. Be prepared to wait for a bit as they are quite busy but the tables turn over fast.

• Visited August 2012