“F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Florence, Italy
“F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We called ahead for takeout based on the stellar reviews here on TA and were not disappointed. The pizzas are all hand thrown by an expert pizzaiolo who works in the window and uses an abundance of cheese and prepares a crust that was truly a slice of heaven. Our pizza was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S, and Fiori's is definitely a Pittsburgh institution. If I lived here I'd be a regular customer. They fully deserve their #1 rating for pizza in Pittsburgh. Complimenti! (our compliments!) :-)

• Visited October 2013

MEMPHIS
“Best pizza... EVER!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love this place so much that I have my mother send me pizza from here when I can't get back to Pittsburgh. This is truly the best pizza ever. Cash only, no cards.

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
“Good Pizza - but Overly Hyped”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Good solid pizza, but I don't get all the hype about it. Usually have to stand and wait forever to get the pie, but it's always jumping so they're surely doing something right!

Visited March 2013
Clairton, PA
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've lived in Pittsburgh for many years and Fiori's is still the best pizza in town. One tip though is to make sure you stop by on a week night (Monday through Thursday). If you see an older gentleman making the pizzas in the front window of the shop, that's the owner and he's the guy you want making your pizza. Not that their pizza isn't perfectly good on weekends as well when they're busy, but I always wait until I know the owner is working. He's the Michaelangelo of pizza makers.

• Visited October 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“Best Pizza Ever. Period.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

One clarifier first. I love pizza. To a fault. And I have eaten a lot of it.

Fiori's pizza is hands down the best pizza I have ever had. Their salads, sandwiches, and pasta are also good, but the pizza is to die for. They also have very friendly folks behind the counter and making the food. They don't deliver, it is either carry out or sit in. They don't have very many tables, so be sure to anticipate a slight wait for a table, especially on Friday or Saturday.

A tip, ask for a cup of cold cheese on the side and sprinkle it on as needed. Delicious.

Another tip: They sell their sauce by the pint to take home! Worth it.

• Visited December 2012