“I love this place”

Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Fatheads is a very unique place to go to. They have an outstanding beer selection and crazy food. Their portions are obscene and at times way to big. Their food is huge on flavor and fun. I love Daves beasty burrito which is a great pulled pork burrito. I think that everyone who has the time to go here they should. Be ready to wait in line if you get there during a game or standard busy times but they have beer so it's OK.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We went here on a whim after leaving Phipp's Conservatory. The food was what you'd expect from a typical brewpub but on steroids-my sandwich was bigger than my face and there was no way anyone could leave hungry. The atmosphere was fun and light-hearted and their menu was huge enough to suit any tastes. We'll definitely revisit if we're ever in Pittsburgh again.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

If you want to try to eat like an American this is the right place.

Personally I enjoyed the food and the service. Plate too big that for a normal person is impossible to finis everything.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Our daughter goes to school in Pittsburgh and this is a favorite stop of ours when we visit. The food is always incredible and comes out in a timely fashion. Sometimes the wait to be seated is long but it is well worth it as the portions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. Anyone who enjoys great food and great prices this has to be on their bucket list when in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. We had to wait about 90 minutes. Not too bad. The food is cheap and good. Awesome wings. Great sandwiches. Fast service . I just wish there was one in New England!!! FatHeads never let's me down. When visiting PIT, coming here is just as important as everything I have planned while here.

1  Thank beachbum1004