“I recommend it to all of my out of town friends.”

Fat Head's South Side Saloon
Ranked #24 of 2,204 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Fat has isn't just a South Side restaurant, but an experience. Excellent beer and wings - both South side staples. Yes there will be a wait for a table, and yes it is worth the wait!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had so much fun with another couple trying different Fat Head beers. We ALL settled on different beers we enjoyed. I really liked the unfiltered wheat beer, Goggle Fogger. The food was good, Headwiches are huge! Definitely split one if you want to eat other food at all!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I'm a pittsburgh local. Fat Head's is one of the best places to grab some great food and beer when in town! The wait for a table can be long on the weekends, so I recommend going early for dinner those days because there is plenty to do after in the area.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had to wait a bit to get seated, but it was so worth it! This place has insanely good sandwiches! I had a steak and roasted red pepper sandwich with chips on the side. The portion was absolutely huge, but it was so good! I would definitely recommend this place, even if you have to wait to get in.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've waited at least a half hour or longer every time I've gone to Fat Head's but found it to be worth the wait. Vegetarian sandwiches are VERY good and the beer selection is out of this world. Highly recommend the darker beer that Fatheads brews themselves - just wish it was served in a larger glass!