“Great Sushi in a little hole in the wall”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #504 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mount Lebanon
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Little Tokyo is in a very cute area of Pittsburgh. The sushi was very good, My only issue was that there were no explanations on the menu for their special rolls so we had to rely on the waitress to tell us what they were.

1  Thank Maureen W

Reviewed April 16, 2013

While visiting Pittsburgh we read such good reviews about this restaurant we had to go. It was so so good. We started with a calmari appetizer that was excellent, we had tempura shrimp and vegies and sushi - everything was delicious. Only one complaint - we had to wait a very long time between the appetizer and entrees.

1  Thank Diane Lynn
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is definitely my number one for sushi in the whole city. Everything is so fresh, the chef's are so experienced and friendly, and somehow they never run out of Uni :) The food, the staff, and the atmosphere are five star from start to finish!

1  Thank Living-Dahntahn
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I don't really like Sushi, however, I am hooked after some friends and I ordered the Sushi Boat. The fish is so fresh and delicious! I love it here, the atmosphere is relaxed and fun. Great place to meet up with friends or a date.

1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

The ginger dressing on the salad is to die for. Seriously I think they sell it by the quart because people love it so much. I like how you fill out the paper forms to order and the presentation of the food is always clean and attractive. The sushi is delicious-there is a lot of variety and I have never had a bad experience with anything I have tried. I love the area too because uptown Mt. Lebanon is very quaint and a nice alternative to their location in the busy south side.

1  Thank lkc137