“Delicious soup”

Neighborhood: Strip District
Newton, Massachusetts
“Delicious soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Two of us shared a spicy chicken soup for two. Was prepared atthe table and quite delicious.

Visited April 2012

Pittsburgh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food but Terrible Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

I've been to Sushi Kim couple times in the last few years with friends and families. Love the Korean food but Sushi was okay.. could be better.

Every time we've been there - the service has been pretty bad. Being a very busy restaurant, it seemed that it was under staffed. It took us half hour to get the waiter's attention - and another half hour or more before we got our food. We actually had to go talk to the owner (Mrs Kim) to her know that we were still waiting for someone to take our order. She eventually took our order herself. This happen to us couple times and it's been a while since I've gone back.

• Visited September 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
“Sushi-R-Us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

Great place for groups who love sushi. Huge boats at reasonable prices.

Visited December 2011
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Sushi Kim is AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

My wife and I visit Sushi Kim several times a year, and are ALWAYS satisfied. We visited again last night. The food was terrific. With one exception...for the FIRST TIME EVER...in all of our visits to Sushi Kim...the kim chi was GROSS. It was much too tart, and tasted like it was old and rotten. That is a FIRST! Normally Sushi Kim has the most delicious and freshest kim chi around. In fact, Sushi Kim kim chi is so delicious that it is THE thing that I look forward to the MOST every time I visit! Last night's kim chi was such a deep disappointment. But we will visit again, and fully expect that the kim chi issue will be resolved.

My wife and I ALWAYS sit upstairs at the do-it-yourself hibachi, we have a GRAND time, and the food is delicious. Sometimes the servers are not very attentive (they were not last night), and the price is a bit high. But, regarding the price, that food is SO DARNED GOOD, and the experience is such an entertaining BLAST, it may be a bit pricey, but it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

My wife and I will return, and return, and return, and return! (As long as that kim chi problem does not repeat itself. Seriously, that stuff last night was disgusting.)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sushi at a fairly...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2008

Great sushi at a fairly reasonable price. Friendly staff. When in town again, I'd go again.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook