“Amazing! Delicious! Authentic!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #7 of 2,126 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 23, 2016

This is one of two places that I would say has authentic Chinese food! This is more of a northern Chinese food, but it is pretty delicious! I have about three things on the menu each time I come. Not because they are the best, but they are my favorite! I highly suggest this restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2016
Write a reviewReviews (210)

Reviewed January 22, 2016

We watched for over an hour - and I still have no idea how he can make those noodle with such ease. We had the bench in front of the noodle maker. Amazing....oh yeah the food was great. The Pork Soup Dumplings are the best dumplings I've tasted and I started my Asian exploration in 1991.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Everyday Noodles is a small venue with limited seating. Even though it was Sunday at lunch we were seated in about 15 minutes. Everything was delicious, but my personal favorites were the Pickled Cucumber Appetizer and the Pork Soup Dumplings. The Pork Soup Dumplings were out of this world!

Reviewed January 2, 2016

I had asked my new neighbor from China where has or will he dine out...he undeniably and quickly said "Everyday Noodles" My son and I tried it out for lunch this week. The beef tendon soup was spectacular, the broth only was saved by me so that I could take it home. My son had the lamb soup, be sure to ask "without bones"
You have the choice of noodles in most soups, wide or thin, I chose wide.
The pot stickers are unlike the ones you are probably used to, and that's a very good thing.
I had the shrimp dumplings to round out my meal, what a delight.
And please do you and your mouth a favor...get the mango bubble tea!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

Five of us stumbled upon this little place for lunch. Authentic noodle-throwing and dumpling-wrapping right before your eyes. We ate a LOT. The noodles were delicious, both in the wide and narrow forms (we preferred the wide). The potstickers were fine but not as great as other things we ate.The pork belly slider was huge, also okay. The veggie dumplings were delicious, even for meat eaters. Our favorites were the scallion pancakes, the pork bao, and the amazing pork soup dumplings. We kind of wanted to go back the next day and have more.

Date of visit: December 2015