“Dumpling and Noodles...OH MY!”
Review of Everyday noodles

Everyday noodles
Get food delivered
Ranked #7 of 2,126 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 2, 2016

I had asked my new neighbor from China where has or will he dine out...he undeniably and quickly said "Everyday Noodles" My son and I tried it out for lunch this week. The beef tendon soup was spectacular, the broth only was saved by me so that I could take it home. My son had the lamb soup, be sure to ask "without bones"
You have the choice of noodles in most soups, wide or thin, I chose wide.
The pot stickers are unlike the ones you are probably used to, and that's a very good thing.
I had the shrimp dumplings to round out my meal, what a delight.
And please do you and your mouth a favor...get the mango bubble tea!

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (210)

Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

Five of us stumbled upon this little place for lunch. Authentic noodle-throwing and dumpling-wrapping right before your eyes. We ate a LOT. The noodles were delicious, both in the wide and narrow forms (we preferred the wide). The potstickers were fine but not as great as other things we ate.The pork belly slider was huge, also okay. The veggie dumplings were delicious, even for meat eaters. Our favorites were the scallion pancakes, the pork bao, and the amazing pork soup dumplings. We kind of wanted to go back the next day and have more.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

If you have a chance, sit at the counter facing the kitchen, where you can watch the noodles being whacked against the counter and stretched (that guy must have amazing biceps!) and another man making soup noodles. That's how fresh and authentic these are. The owner approached us to be sure we knew to suck the soup out of the soup noodles, and to tell us that these potstickers are authentic...not like the thick pasty ones you find in some restaurants..."These are the ones we eat in China." They have a large crunchy crust on the bottom and are really quite wonderful. Fillings are generous and tasty, and service is quick, so it's easy to stop in for lunch.

Reviewed December 5, 2015

The owner has many years of experience running white tablecloth Chinese and Sushi restaurants in and around Pittsburgh. He has taken the quality from them and created Everyday Noodles. They have an extensive menu of dumplings, noodle bowls, soups, rice,Bubble Tea, vegetables and more. The noodle makers are from Asia and you can watch them as they make the noodles. This is fine dining quality at reasonable prices and quick delivery to your table. If you have not been there, go!!! I wish we had one in Florida. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2015

The food was very good and plentiful. The soup is more than enough for one person. We had several items and everything was good. I would strongly recommend the soup dumplings and pork/vegetable pot stickers. It is a BYOB

Date of visit: November 2015