“Not terrible.”

Curry on Murray
Ranked #961 of 2,195 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

The food was really good. However it wasn't very clean. There were dead bugs all over the place. The service was slow. We were the only people in the place and it took quite a while to get our food. My wife had the duck and she enjoyed it. I had sticky rice with mango. Tasty. Clean it up a bit and I'd give it 4 stars.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The place looks nice, I enjoyed sitting outside. The mussels were good. My curry was good, but plain. The tom yum tasted nothing like it should and was not good at all. I got my hopes up...probably won't return.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I read previous recommendations and they were right on. The food, service, prices, and window view were all extremely good. We had a very pleasant waitress and prices were very good for this area of town. One member of my party found the medium Pad Thai to be a bit too spicy and we quickly got this corrected without any hassle.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I ate at Curry on Murray just last week. The food was delicious with a great mixture of spices. We sat at the open window and viewed the diversity of Murray Avenue pass by. Prices were competitive, food was delicious, and portions were large. It did seem to take a little too long to be served BUT we weren't in a hurry! This is another excellent restaurant in Squirrel Hill, the place to eat!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The newest Thai restaurant on the block in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood, Curry on Murray does not disappoint. The service was excellent, the food delicious, and the atmosphere, especially with the garage windows open on a sunny, breezy day, really lovely. The Eggplant with Basil is the best I've ever had. If you're a regular at one of the other remarkable more established Thai restaurants in the area, this newest addition is well worth a try.