“Service is very very very slow”
Review of Coca Cafe

Coca Cafe
Ranked #389 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We waited an hour for the food to arrive. I think it is the longest we ever waited. That is after an hour wait for a table. The food is OK but it does not worth the wait. And no real apology. There was also a mistake in how they prepared one of the juices, put horse radish instead of ginger. Not coming back here....

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited Coca Cafe after reading such great reviews of the place and reading the menu, which boasts a lot of unique items that sound delicious. The place itself is small, but really cute. The wait was sort of long, but the hostess offers to call you when your table is ready, so we walked around Lawrenceville for a while. Once seated, service was slow and our server was not attentive at all. My food-the goat cheese stuffed French toast-was really good, but other people in my party weren't very happy with their meals. One had an omelet and another had the special that day, which was eggs benedict.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Coca is my favorite place for brunch! The food is creative and delicious. The restaurant is charming. I promise you'll love it.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I liked every dang thing about this place. No buts here. Good staff, good location, good decor and most important GREAT food. I love a concise menu and they have one. It's a one pager and has all you need. I had the challah bread french toast with brie and berries which had a great balance of sweet & savory. I will return.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Casual yet trendy, cutting edge dishes, good for kids as well as their foodie parents! Open for dinner some nights, these offerings were scrumptious! We shared around the table, which was no problem at all. The staff was very accommodating of the kids as well! The desserts are incredibly delicious ~ make sure to leave room. BYOB ~ $5 uncorking fee.