“Absolutely incredible!”

Noodlehead
Ranked #13 of 2,513 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

During a undergraduate visit to CMU, the guide, Madison, said she loved food and suggested this place. She wasn’t kidding... The food was the best I’ve had this year. I had the Pad Thai noodles and my daughter had the Street Food #2. The portions were large so we both had leftover. Even cold, the left overs were amazing. I’d travel hours for this food. We are from NJ, and this is easily better than any Thai restaurant in our state. Lines to get a seat at 2pm. Well worth the wait. I hope my daughter goes to CMU, so I can go back again.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank 770edwardw

Reviewed June 13, 2019

*cash only at this place!*

The food here was so delicious and reasonably priced especially for what you get! We took half back to our airbnb and ate it again another night for dinner! The spice levels are pretty serious. They range from 0-5 and warn that it is very hot and the warning is true. I got a level one and my husband ordered level two, and they were both spicy! His was almost too much!! And I like hot food, I'm not one of those people that thinks medium salsa is hot. So just be aware that if you think everything is spicy, order a 0 and if you like hot food, honestly think about sticking to a one or two. I can't even imagine what 3 and up is like! I also got an amazing mint soda that is maybe regional, and I loved it and wish I could get it in NJ. Overall just really good!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Chelsea H
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Great place! Reasonable prices. Fast service. Be aware: Cash Only. No reservations, First come, First served. Definitely worth the trip! I had Pad Thai, my wife: Chiang Mai Curry. Both were Fantastic. I chose heat level 2 which was my limit. We will return !!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank RickD49
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Although this place is quickly becoming a hub, the service remains quick and food is quality. Spice level 0-5 makes people of all comfortabilities willing to try Thai street food. I cannot stress how many times I have been to this place. Seriously. Best hours of my life.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank Julissa B
Reviewed May 14, 2019

The food is great and very reasonably priced. The service was very good both times I visited. It can get really busy and they don't take reservations, so you might have to wait. Also, they only take cash.

Date of visit: May 2019