“Rude to my Senior Citizen Mother...Do not visit this establishment” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flowers in the Attic

Flowers in the Attic
Ranked #139 of 2,141 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Paris, France
“Rude to my Senior Citizen Mother...Do not visit this establishment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

The establishment offered groupons that they were clearly not prepared to honor. I purchased the groupon to treat my mom to a tea with her friends, they initially told us in early December that they didnt have any avaialbe reservations on any Saturdays--Once they were finally given a reservation, the weather was inclement and thmy mom was concerned and asked if the weather was bad, could she reschedule. The hostess was rude to my mother and told her that it wasnt possible, then the manager called back to be just as rude if not more. She told my mother that she was not welcome there--my mother is 80 years old and was trying to have a nice afternoon with her friends. Whatever the policies are, there is never a need to be rude and dsrespectful to customers or potential customers just because groupon users are not considered customers --nor are they valued.

• Visited February 2013
7 Thank DSimone14
, Owner at Flowers in the Attic, responded to this review, July 25, 2015
Well all I can say is that people that know me and my staff know we always go above and beyond for our guests. I have a fondness for senior citizens and started a program 18 years ago called Flowers for Patients. During the Christmas season we make and deliver over 200 arrangements to 8-10 nursing homes around the area. Here is the link to the Tribune review. http://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_659136.html#axzz3gv32G04x

The only other thing I would like to say is that if you haven't been here physically and experienced the food or the atmosphere then how can you write a review.

It saddens me to think that someone is so angry about something and can take this out on a small business.