“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Cibo, located in the funky Regent Square neighborhood of Pittsburgh, is a gem. The Italian oriented menu has a nice variety...but we probably enjoyed the appetizers most of all. The beet salad with arugula is a winner, and the dates wrapped in well done bacon - need I say more?. I had the Penne Cibo (you can't go wrong with a dish named for the restaurant)...tasty sausage in a light cream sauce - yum!). The beans and greens, rigatoni di mare, and pasta with tomatoes rounded out our foursome - all received excellent reviews. The service was very professional...attentive but not hovering. Cibo is tiny, so be sure to make reservations...and BYOB.

1  Thank PopPop5

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is the perfect mix of upscale, comfort food, and casual. My new favorite! A few friends and I meet here every few weeks and share all the dishes. I've at least liked, if not loved everything I've had so far. The rigatoni d mare is a must eat!

3  Thank cj h
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The menu choices lean toward Italian, with several fish options. Everything I've tried has been quite good, and my wife was pleased with her beet salad. On weekends, you'll want reservations, because the place fills fast. Midweek, it's calmer and quieter, which is not a bad thing.

3  Thank lhs76