“Tasty breakfast/brunch”

Waffles INCaffeinated
Ranked #2 of 91 Coffee & Tea in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Tasty breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our party arrived at around 9 a.m. on a Saturday, and it wasn't busy at all, but it did eventually get busy. When we got back to our cars after walking around South Side Works following breakfast at around 11 a.m., there were a lot of people standing outside waiting for tables.

The service was good, and our server was friendly. Everyone enjoyed their food—I had the Souther' Waffle and others ordered the Benny and the Breakfast Magic. I highly recommend the home fries—a mix of russet, purple and sweet potatoes along with green peppers and onions. They were delicious.

We would definitely go back and try other items on the unique menu.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kristina11180

PA
“proper context”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I'm giving this a great review and said it is one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant, but it is a breakfast and lunch place.

that is not to take away anything, but it not the Ritz, nor do they pretend to be.

It is simply the greatest waffle house one can ever encounter.

get there real early on the weekends, or you will wait. but it is worth waiting for.

great service, unique menu, good food quality and brought hot to your table.

• Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What an Experience”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Having read the reviews, I decided to give Waffles INCaffeinated a try. I went with my three daughters, son-in-law and baby grandson for brunch. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent. The staff helped with providing toy book for the baby. I recommend it highly.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Brunch”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Visited Pittsburgh on a girls trip from Cleveland for a night and we stumbled across this location. I loved that they sent out text messages when your table was ready if there was a wait. I also really enjoyed the decor and how comfy this location is. The service was good and the food was amazing. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for amazing coffee, omelettes and waffles. Oh and it is a BYOB if you choose to drink.

• Visited April 2014
Mal Pais, Costa Rica
“I love waffles”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Their waffles are stupendous! Lots of interesting combos but I always get the magic and the crab benny. Order a side of delicious home fries since the waffles are kinda small. It's always packed in here on weekends so service is kinda slow. Use the no wait app on your phone to hold a spot in the line!