“Great breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Strip District
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Skip DeLuca's and go to Pamela's! We had a wonderful breakfast in less than 40 minutes. The croissant French toast was amazing (if you have a sweet tooth like I do), and my husband likes the eggs and pancakes. We also ordered a side of potatoes, and they were hot and crispy, just the way they should be!

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (980)

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

I wish I could eat here more often. Portion size is perfect. Food is delicious. Just remember to have cash on hand. Credit cards are not accepted.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

The idea of the crepe pancake was intriguing but to us it tasted like a stick of butter. The French toast was very good. Overall, it was not bad but we wouldn't go back.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Pamela's is a must eat when you are in Pittsburgh. The food is amazing, yet so is the wait but well worth it. Pamela's is an institution. I can't say enough amazing things, pancakes are delicious, making me hungry as I write the review!

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank infernocouture
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I am a big breakfast fan, so I look for the highest rated breakfast spot in each place I visit. You seat yourself, which usually is a disaster, but here it worked. We had quick, prompt service. The food was fine...absolutely nothing wrong with it. The thin hot cakes were a novelty, but they weren't better than regular pancakes. My husband ordered their chorizo hash, which he says was good. The bacon was thick, but not very flavorful. Overall, this place was fun to visit, but the food is nothing to write home about.