“Long wait but worth it”

Pamela's Diner
Ranked #6 of 2,159 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wales, uk
“Long wait but worth it”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Waited probably forty five minutes but food and atmosphere really were great. Went on a Sunday for Brunch before a baseball game and it was busy. The corned beef hash was excellent but I kinda wish I went for the hotcakes which my wife had. Gorgeous!!!

Visited September 2013

Florida
“Fun retro diner atmosphere, good food, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Opted for the Mt. Lebanon location due to time of day/weekend. Delicious food, attentive server. Many options to choose from.

Visited September 2013
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
“Not worth it”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went on a sunday morning, waited 30 minutes for a seat. I think the place was loaded with tourist. Ended up sitting at the bar. The food looked good but after getting my breakfast, neither me or my daughter could finish our food ( it was too greasy). I am sure there are there are better choices, we had the crepe hot cakes. The place does have a lot of crusty charm, but I will look somewhere else in the future.

• Visited July 2013
Pittsburgh
“A Family Tradition in the Strip!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We make this an annula family trip with our relatives from Florida. We usually bring between 8-10 cousins and we go to Pamela's in the strip for breakfast, then shop afterwards. The place gets packed fast, so I recommend going early. The banana/walnut crepe pancakes are wonderful!! Made with fresh cut bananas. The potatoes are a hit too! Very cool pics and memorabilia are all over the walls and very friendly servers. This is a cash only place, so make sure you have that on hand! Small place, with some outdoor seating. Like I said, crowds grow FAST! Reasonably priced for the amount of food you receive. We always make sure we make the trip to Pamelas.

• Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

got here at about 9 am on a saturday and had to wait about 20 minutes. the strawberry hotcakes were great and reasonably priced. although there was an initial mistake in our order, it was quickly fixed. would definitely come back again and it definitely doesn't hurt that obama came here!

Visited July 2013