All reviews cheesecake factory omelet station bike path hofbrau house carson street omelet bar hot metal bridge valet parking made to order omelets monongahela river southside works restaurants and shopping small kitchen full kitchen kitchen area fire pit beautiful view of the river
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is by far the nicest Hyatt I have stayed at, the hotel is super clean, room was very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful without exception. Nice breakfast included every day with made to order healthy omelets offered. Valet parking only, there is no other option.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank helenhernandez
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Pittsburgh-South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear helenhernandez,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased you found our amenities and service pleasant. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The wedding planner is fabulous. She made our day so special. I highly recommend this facility for your special events. Extra rooms are provided for the wedding preparations and lounging areas are available. The staff went above and beyond our expectations.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Pittsburgh-South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Elmer236,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are glad to know you enjoyed our hotel and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel in a great location! The staff at this location were top notch! We had a business meeting and stayed all week. By the second night, the bartenders knew us by name! Even the guy that mopped the floor at night was friendly and funny! I'd absolutely stay here again when I come back to Pittsburgh!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank 957renee

Dear 957renee,

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed our hotel and friendly service. It’s encouraging to hear that our hard work is affecting the guest experience. Please visit us again upon your return to the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My daughter recently got married in Pittsburgh at the Circuit Center and most of the guests stayed at this Hyatt House. The staff were extremely accommodating and really made our weekend perfect.

The breakfast is better than the standard hotel breakfast as they have a omelet station for freshly made eggs.

We did not use the pool so I can't comment on that.

The Housekeeping supervisor, Jackie, went above and beyond when I thought I might have lost my checkbook at the hotel.

Parking is an issue as you must valet it because there really aren't another options that are convenient.

If you need a hotel in this area, I would definitely recommend the Hyatt House.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Scrapbooker_in_PA,

On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for your sincere review and recommendation. Our associates work hard to provide a pleasant stay, so we are appreciative that you took the time to review our hotel and recognize our staff. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your family's special wedding weekend.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Pitt penn state game was that weekend so a bit of noise coming from two other rooms but to be expected , very clean for any hotel much less one that took pets . Pleasant Bartender and good breakfast buffet ( very nice valet person)

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends