“Great place to watch a game, grab a beer and food. ”

Mullen's Bar and Grill
Ranked #575 of 2,150 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Great place to watch a game, grab a beer and food. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Good place to enjoy a game. Good atmosphere. Food menu is decent. Quality of food is good and served fast. I'd go to this place again when I'm back in town.

sparta, new jersey
“Good place to watch games”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We went to Mullen's twice while in town for a Steeler game. The beer was cold and the atmosphere was great. The food was ok, had pizza from the buffett on Friday and it was average, and had bar food on Sunday after the Steeler game. The restrooms had attendants that practically begged for tips. Didn't really like that. Definitely will come back when we are back in town. Fun Place.

Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh
“Sports Bar?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This bar and grill on the north side of Pittsburgh has great wings. The beer is reasonably priced with daily specials.
I went there to watch the Penguins game, thinking that with the number of TV monitors, it was a sports bar. I guess I was wrong, because as I was watching the game, I was asked to move to the other end of the bar because there was a comedian who was about to perform.

Visited March 2013
Orefield, Pennsylvania
“I don't know what it was..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

I don't know what it was about Mullen's but I had a great time. We went Friday, November 9th. The had a band that played 70's and 80's rock and they were really good. There was only 25-30 people there when I counted but everyone was having a good time. Service was ok. Standard beer selection. We did not order food. Would go again.

• Visited November 2013
Brooksville, Florida
“Friendly Local Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Went in here after not being able to get a drink at a neighboring bar. Thank goodness...their service was adequate given the amount of people that were here. Good selection of beer on tap and good bar food.