“Great time on New Year's Eve!”

Sienna On The Square
Reserve with OpenTable
Sienna On The Square is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Square
Description: Sienna On The Square, located in downtown Pittsburgh's vibrant Market Square, voted "Best New Restaurant 2013" and "Best Restaurant" in 2014 and 2015 by Pittsburgh Magazine, invites you to experience simple and creative dishes. Enjoy a variety of fresh, flavorful dishes using the highest quality, often locally sourced ingredients. Our full bar includes wine from Italy and around the world to complement your dining experience. Open Table Award Winner for Italian, Hot Spot, Great for Lunch, and Outdoor Dining.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife, eight-year-old daughter and I had a great time here. The cozy atmosphere was great on a cold night. Our waiter (who was a dead-ringer for Barry Manilow) was very attentive and the food was delicious. My wife had ravioli and my daughter got the orzo mac-n-cheese. I had the braised rabbit and it was fantastic! It was near the theater district, so it would be a good spot for pre-show dining.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

true Tuscan fare, not the "American Italian" ... drinks good.. service super (Michael.. was great).. dinners excellent.. would definitely rate this a FOODIE place.. reservations needed.. only complaint.. the "tall tables" near the bar.. if you are 5'8" or under you need a stool to get on the chairs and your feet won't hit the rail on the seat.. very uncomfortable.. poor choice for furnishings.. but dinner.. super..... do the octopus for appitzer or the pate...the squid ink pasta with seafood.. OUTSTANDING

Reviewed December 28, 2013

You definitely need a reservation for dinner. This quaint restaurant cannot seat very many. That is part of what makes it so nice. This is a great date night or a visit with another couple place. I loved the arugula salad. I had the risotto and a friend had the short ribs. Both very different, but equally delicious. Our server was attentive. I highly recommend this one!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I thought this restaurant was a great all rounder: good food, drinks, service and atmosphere. I particularly liked that there were some unusual dishes: rabbit pasta and an arugula salad. These showed some creativity beyond what otherwise seemed to be lots of restaurants offering vodka pasta. I'd be really happy to go back.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Formerly occupied by Bella Sera, this restaurant is an excellent addition to Market Square. Stopped in for lunch, and I loved the Stuffed Meatball Sandwich. The rest of the menu is very creative, with a variety of pasta, meat, and seafood dishes. I don't know what Mike W. means by "faux Italian," other than it's not overpriced, the servers aren't snooty, and since he doesn't like veal, he's probably out of place in any kind of Italian restaurant., "faux" or otherwise. Full bar and good beer and wine choices. Looking forward to having dinner there on my next visit to Pittsburgh.