Comfort Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Priory Hotel(Pittsburgh)
View Hotel
All reviewsmcknight roadroom was cleanu turnyogurtturn aroundcovered parkingcontinental breakfastdowntown pittsburghsmall lobbywell run hotellobby and breakfast arearoad noisenice bedross park mallevery staff membercoffee machinebudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed for the Frozen Four Hockey. Only 10 minute ride to the city. Hotel was very clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was good and staff was quick to replace items. The hotel is also close to a major mall which made my wife Happy. We w,I'll stay here again on our next trip to Pittsburgh

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennisk905
Ketan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Pittsburgh and that you found our accommodation to be “CLEAN” “NICE” and “COMFORTABLE”.

Thank you again for your comment and suggestions and with look forward to having you back in STEELER COUNTRY.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Pittsburgh for the first time, I was happy we booked this hotel. It's close to Heinz Field and the Strip District. The room was very comfortable,clean and nicely decorated. It even smelled clean. I was very pleased with the bed and bedding and we had a good peaceful night sleep. We checked in around 3pm and I was hoping for a cup of coffee. Unfortunately the carafe was empty, but all I had to do was ask and the front dest clerk made me a fresh pot within minutes. In all it was a very good stay and if we're ever in the Pittsburgh area thus is where we'll stay.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It is hard to find affordable, clean and convenient hotels in the Pittsburgh Area. I travel for work and have found one that I LOVE! It is very new, still smells new, the bed was extremely comfortable and the front desk staff is so friendly! I did hear that the owner is considering adding a frig to the rooms which would be great. I already added this hotel to my favorites and will continue to book there whenever I am in the area for work.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marcia H

Dear Marcia H
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Pittsburgh and that you “LOVE” our accommodation and found our hotel “CLEAN & NICE” and the staff “VERY FRIENDLY”.

Here at the Comfort Inn McKnight, we strive to provide an “EXECELLANT “experience for our guest. It pleases me to see we have met those expectations. Based on your comments and suggestions we have made some changes. We have installed mini fridges in over half of our guest rooms

Thank you again and with look forward to having you back when your in Pittsburgh

Reviewed January 16, 2013

No Micro, No Fridge, No Computer, No Frills. The hallways are in DIRE NEED of a good vaccuming, the room too !! Found a few loose boards on the steps. Get a room on the backside of the hotel, Don't bring a (big) truck, hard to get in, harder to get out. Breakfast was ok at best, cold, but ok... I'm not going back, price was good though.

Room Tip: busy highway, no left turn out of hotel, get a room on the backside of the hotel...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank beechhouse1

Dear Valued Guest
It is a disappointment to here that your stay wasn’t the most enjoyable one. Please accept my most sincere apology.

Here at the Comfort Inn McKnight, we strive on providing our guest with an “EXECELLENT” experience. Unfortunately, we did not meet that expectation. Based on your comments and suggestions we have made some changes. We have installed mini fridges in over half of our guest rooms. Set up the business center with a computer and printer available 24 hour for your conveniences and provide a “BETTER” selection on our breakfast.

If you have any other concerns, please contact the hotel directly. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Nice,new Comfort Inn. Nice bed, clean room, average breakfast, if road noise bothers you ask for an odd numbered room in the back, freindly staff, no cable tv listings available is only other negative. $50 less per night than Hampton Inn next door!

Room Tip: Even #s front McKnight Blvd., Odd #s are in rear.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest

I would like to thank you for spending your Thanksgiving with us. It pleases me to know that you found our hotel “REASONABLELY PRICED” and “NICE” compared to other hotels in the area.

Here at the Comfort Inn McKnight, we strive to provide an “EXECELLENT” experience for our guest. Base on your comments and suggestions we have made some changes. We have updated all guest room with the guest directory that provide locate attraction and channel guide. We have changed several of our breakfast items to provide you with a better selection.

Thanks again and with look forward to having you back.