“Kilt girls!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Cool place with a relax atmosphere. The main attraction in this place are the waitresses, who are young and good looking women wearing short and tight scottish/school girl outfits. They are very attentive and work for their tip (of the male guests basically). Good selection of draft and bottled beers and the burgers are very good.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Although I was reluctant after reading other reviews, we had already planned to eat here prior to a baseball game. When we walked in at 4:30, there were only about 5 tables with patrons, and the bar was almost empty. Our waitress was pleasant and knowledgeable, and our only disappointment was that, because of the ball game, they had only a limited "event day" menu. We had the stew and a French "Irish" dip sandwich. The food came quickly,was a perfect temperature and was really delicious. The stew had a base of Guiness, and it was the tastiest I have ever had. The meat was quite tender, and the garlic mashed potatoes on top were delicious. The veggies, while hot, were reminiscent of a bag of frozen mixed carrots and peas, but it was a great dish that I'd definitely try again. The sandwich was large and very good. Our waitress was appropriately attentive and we were out with plenty of time to get to the baseball game, less than a block away. By the time we left, the crowd was still small,and we were set off with a pleasant goodbye by several staff members. I was very pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Servers are all size zero girls wearing teeny tiny kilts and push-up bras. I ordered a flatiron chicken sandwich and Caesar Salad with chicken to go. They forgot the chicken on the salad. Otherwise the food was good with ample proportions. In fairness, it looked like a nice sports bar with lots of eye candy.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Whether you're going to a Pirates game or to a show at the stadium, this bar is fun and has great service, even when packed! They also have great Bud Light specials!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had just got done with a long walk after dinner and decided we need something sweet. We looked at the menu of other places nearby and decided on "The Kilt". I have to say I have been to a Tilted Kilt near my home and the service is not nearly as good this Kilt. We got 2 of the 3 deserts they offer and enjoyed them along with a great waitress. She was professional yet still youthful and should set the standard for other Tilt servers. She indicated that she was new but she definitely was on point as a waitress. Would recommend the Kilt for dinner as I have had their entrees on previous visits and they are very good and very competitively priced!