$107
$97
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$149
$127
$109
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$99
Doubletree.com
$124
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$187
$169
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$181
$118
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$150
$142
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$199
$125
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

All reviewshigh ceilingsconvention centercultural districtgreat locationpenn avenuepnc parktypical courtyardcourtyard marriottvalet parkingfront deskacross the streetwithin walking distancesame blockthird floorvalet serviceheinz fieldsteelers game
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Stayed here overnight, after attending a show. My room was extremely nice, and well appointed. All staff that I came into contact with were very pleasant. I had a problem with my showerhead. Engineering came up and fixed it right away. No complaints. Very nice hotel. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Very large rooms. I had a room with 2 Queen beds. Lots of space, much more then your average hotel room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

HappyGilmoreLPN,
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. My apologies for the issue you had with your showerhead, I am glad we were able to resolve that efficiently.
The Pittsburgh Cultural District boasts so many great restaurants and sees so many shows coming through. It is a wonderful part of the downtown which we are happy to call home. Visit www.pgharts.com for the events calendar of all downtown theaters- hopefully you will find an excuse to visit us again in the near future!

Yours truly,
Francisco Selles, General Manager

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night while partying in the city celebrating his retirement. The room was very nice, staff excellent, bed just ok. The best part is the location in the heart of downtown's cultural district within walking distance of PNC Park, Heinz Hall, Benedum, etc. There are plenty of great restaurants located on Penn Avenue.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank meeshatoo
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Dear meeshatoo,

Thanks very much for choosing our hotel, hope your husband enjoyed his retirement celebration! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and how convenient we are to all there is to see and do in the Cultural District. Hope to see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We were here over the Christmas holiday and found a few great things to do in the area with our grandkids. The ice skating rink was just around the corner in easy walking distance. And proximity to freeways was good. I hate paying for parking, but in a dfowntown location, this is almost a given

I did find the arts area downtown to be a pleasant surprise. I remember coming to PIT 20+ years ago when I was a flight attendant for American Airlines, and the town was much diffent back then. There are currently many theatres in PIT now that off a variety of great entertainment from ballet, to symphony, to musicals. Will return in acouple of months to take the kids to see Copellia.

Back to the hotel... they have a nice cafe for breakfast, but you need to get there before 10 a.m. when they close for the day. There are no extras at this Marriott- no pool, work out facility, but a big plus for me was the free wi-fi. And it was very quiet, but the room was rather small. I was surprised that they would not change my room from a double queen to a king because was definately not crowded. But I got a good rate through Priceline and the front desk would not budge. The front desk person was pleasant but, great customer service would have accomodated my request.

Very clean, comfortable beds... but they definately need new pillows. After 32 years of staying in hotels during my career, I can be pretty picky!

Room Tip: You know, we were right by the ice machine and did not even hear it. So, any location is probably good.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Thanks Geri D for your review, it’s always great to hear from a seasoned traveler such as yourself. I hope you and the grandkids enjoyed the outdoor ice rink, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Yours truly,

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Stayed here for two nights to be near Amtrak. Very nice room, good service. Nice restaurant. Not really sure about the area so much as I didn't venture out, but my experience at the hotel itself was very good to great. Would highly recommend if you're visiting P'burgh!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank nikkirose

Thanks for your review and recommendation nikkirose! If you find yourself in Pittsburgh again, I hope you have time to get out and explore, there’s so much to do within walking distance of the hotel that you’re sure enjoy the experience.

Take care,

Reviewed December 16, 2011

I stay in Courtyard's primarily as I am a business traveler and try to stick to the same brand. This one was GREAT. Perfect location, amazing restaurant next door (Sonoma Grille), new clean and giant rooms.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business