“Fun and Exciting”

Carnegie Science Center
Ranked #16 of 180 things to do in Pittsburgh
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I went with my mom and nephew for my birthday. It is a great place to go for everyone. There is activites for all ages. The Sports Works is a great place for children and also has alot of interesting facts. If you have friends or family from out of town I would defintely go

There are newer reviews for Carnegie Science Center

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We spent about 2.5 hours at the Science Center and the kids (12 and 14 y/o) had a great time. Some of the attractions have a very long wait (90 minutes plus) so plan extra time for those.

There were a few attractions that were old-school and could use some updating, but overall well worth the time and money.
The submarine tour was a highlight!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

What a great place! Filled with cool, hands on activities for all ages! The submarine is amazing to go through. Fantastic views from the many windows inside of the Science Center.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have pre-teen kids who can be tough to please. They were interested and engaged all day. There was plenty for them to do and many things of interest for us adults too. The robotics exhibit was fascinating. The submarine was a good tour. Especially fun for the kids was the sportsworks, which lots of entertaining activities. The only down side was that it was a little crowded they day we were there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My youngest son and I visited and had a great time. There are several great exhibits. We particularly enjoyed the planetarium and the sub. It's just a short walk from the Spring Hill Suites where we were staying