“Cool”

Carnegie Science Center
Ranked #15 of 187 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore science in a new way! A day at the Science Center is filled with science adventures guaranteed to ignite the "wow! hmm...aha!" in all of us. Visit us to experience four floors of interactive exhibits. Explore the galaxy without ever leaving the North Shore at the Buhl Planetarium. Watch hair-raising live shows and discover an array of programs for the whole family!
Reviewed June 20, 2013

As I said earlier in the Carneige Museums, it's definitely geared towards kids, but I loved it, I'm a 21 year old child!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My kids loved the robot section and the train that was set up was really neat. It also had family bathrooms that you could lock. It had a rocking chair in it which I really appreciated since I had to nurse my baby! Nice place to go.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was a great place to visit for a few hours. I think adults and children would enjoy the exhibits. We enjoyed the walk through the submarine and the model train exhibit the most. The IMAX theater was good as well. Some of the hands-on computer things did not seem to function the way they were supposed to function. The aquariums were less than exciting - very dirty and cloudy water.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great place to take your children. Buy the memberships for a better deal and take them to the other museums.
The kids can play at the Carnegie Science Center and are tired and happy at the end of the day.
Wonderful!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

There is something for everyone at the Science Center. The planetarium is always fun, and the Omni Max Theater always has a selection of movies. The miniature railroad is amazing and one of the best I have ever seen. There are losts of hands on exhibits and unique educational displays. The cafeteria is nice and clean with reasonably priced food that is good. The actual submarine is always a favorite with everyone. It is a great place to spend a rainy day.