“The Perfect Park for Baseball”
Review of PNC Park

and up
Private Pittsburgh City Tour
Ranked #1 of 178 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: This retro, yet modern, urban park incorporates classic design elements with modern amenities for both spectators and athletes.
Augusta, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Perfect Park for Baseball”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Surely one of the most beautiful ball parks in MLB. No bad seats in PNC! No obstructions to block your view. Close in viewing and great panoramic view of the city across the river. Excellent food choices... where else can you get delicious pirogues along with your beer? Did you say beer? They have all kinds of local craft beers and others available to drink with your excellent kielbasa ! If you want to have an exciting time, take it out to the ballgame at PNC Park!

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Ontario
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Beautiful stadium - great tour!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

As a Jay's fan, I came down to Pittsburgh for their May 2nd game against the Pirates. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Lots of Jay's fans, and the back and forth chants were friendly. The stadium itself is GORGEOUS. We had seats behind home plate and the city view is one of a kind. Lots of food options. Beer prices as expected (really high but it's like that most places I have been). Friendly staff always helpful. In game activities (pierogi races, etc) were fun. The Pirates also had one of the most awesome "get the crowd pumped up" tactics by using a scene from Pirates of the Caribbean in the 9th inning. It was incredible to watch the fans get riled up ... and it worked! The Pirates won on a walk off home run.

We toured the stadium the next morning. It was awesome to get behind the scenes, but too bad we couldn't see inside the dressing rooms (being that it was game day). Our large group was split into two which was nice, and our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable (I wish I could remember her name! She was great). We learned some great facts about PNC, the Pirates, and some great general baseball facts as well. Loved going on the field, hanging out in the dugouts, and getting the pressbox and suites view as well.

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“PNC Park”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I am from Toronto where we have a terrible baseball stadium. PNC Park is simply one of the best. Great sightlines, great staff, and out of this world food options.

Wexford, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great family attraction”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We love PNC Park - the park is just beautiful with an amazing backdrop of the city in the background of the ballfield.
I love that the ticket takers, vendors and even the people that help you to your seats are so friendly and personable.
The vendors are great - many food options from classic hotdogs, popcorn and peanuts to gourmet burgers. My favorite is BRGR!
Definitely would recommend for a great family day or night out in the 'Burgh!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Ball Park”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I am going to preface this by saying that I am a Mets fan. The team is #1 in my heart. But I think PNC Park could be the best in the country.

It has a beautiful view of Pittsburgh and is really open. We watched a weekend game there with seats right down the third base line. The ballpark was pretty full too! A great outing.

Visited November 2013