My Wife and I always have fun at PNC Park, whether are beloved Pirates win or lose. Here are my highlights/suggestions for your visit:
1. Great seats no matter where ya sit. Ist level is nice...up close to the action, bu seats on the second level are a great view too. If you like to look straight at the scoreboard, sit in the seats on the 1st base side.
2. On the first level, there are round tables that you can stand at, eat and watch the game while you eat.
3. Some of our food favorites are (1) A foot long hot dog with the grilled peppers and onions...yummy, (2) The gyro sald on the first level is better than some I have got at restaurant, (3) The Bucco Burger (topped with bacon, onion straws, cheddar cheese, bbq sauce) served with kettle chips
4. Under the stands in the left field, go to the stand and get a free Rally pass, you can then spins the wheel at every game and win prizes
5. Either park downtown and walk across the Clemente Bridge or if you are in the mood for a boat ride, park at Station Square and take the Gateway Clipper boat across to the park
6. Watch the Peirogi Race and give a shout for The Highly Intelligent Oliver Onion
7. If you go for Fireworks Night, make sure to get seats so you can view the firework over the river
8. Enjoy and root for the Buccos!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.