“Amazing I love this place”
Review of PNC Park

and up
Private Pittsburgh City Tour
Ranked #1 of 187 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: This retro, yet modern, urban park incorporates classic design elements with modern amenities for both spectators and athletes.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Everything about this place rocks! Every seat on this place feels like premium, hats down, I love itttttt. I can't get enough of this place! I go here often during the summer and we always enjoy it. They have great Sundays activities for kids. Worth the trip

Write a ReviewReviews (5,323)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"city skyline"
in 113 reviews

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Been to over 40 MLB ballparks since the late 60's and this is one of the better ones. By chance we stayed at a hotel across the river within walking distance. Walk across the Roberto Clemente Bridge, it gives a great approach to the ball park. Avoid the scalpers on the city side of the bridge, they are hacks who tried to tell me the game was sold out. I knew better, an April mid week game in Pittsburgh will not be sold out. Check season attendance before you head to the city/ball park. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy from a scalper. This was one of them. There were a few honest people selling tickets at a good discount. I paid half price and the ticket had $10.00 worth of food on it. Probably couldn't do this in the summer against the better teams. After a few innings you are able to move up without any problem. We tried a few vantage points The view from the ball park of the city skyline was one of the better ones. Comparable with St. Louis (the Arch), Dodger Stadium, Safeco.

Funny thing, the night before we saw a game in Detroit. If you didn't know better you could easily confuse the two ball barks. The stadiums are very similar, scoreboard is in the exact same place. Of course Pittsburgh is a much nicer city than Detroit. PNC Park is similar to many of the newer ball parks like Arlington, Turner Field, San Diego, St. Louis, Minnesota, Camden Yards Cleveland, Cincinnati. They are all good ball parks.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've seen a few games here and I have to say it's the best ballpark I've ever been to. Having lived across the country as a kid I've been to many different stadiums, from Dodger Stadium, to Kansas City, to Arlington to Georgia and none compare to PNC. The view of the city over the 21 foot wall is spectacular and the pierogie race is always fun! The food and booze is affordable and parking isn't terrible. It's nice to walk over the Clemente Bridge and see what some people are selling. Best of all, the team sucks so tickets are affordable and easy to get.

1  Thank Joshua K
Reviewed February 28, 2013

It was raining when I was there. I could not make it to the inside, but it was worth visiting once.
You could visit Andy Warhol museum after visiting pnc park. about 10 min walk