“Awesome Time”

and up
Private Pittsburgh City Tour
Ranked #1 of 173 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: This retro, yet modern, urban park incorporates classic design elements with modern amenities for both spectators and athletes.
Rumney, New Hampshire
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We had a great time watching the ballgame at this field. It's a beautiful park.

1 Thank Barbara H

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved this field.”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Went to an afternoon game against the Milwaukee Brewers. We loved the stadium and the surroundings. It had a real old time baseball feel. A great day!

1 Thank Tracey C
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fantastic ballpark, great view”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Home of the Pirates, PNC Park is a fantastic place to watch a baseball game. Located on Pittsburgh's North Shore the park overlooks the downtown over the Allegheny River. The park is rare among others for having just two decks, lower and upper. Many of the first level seats are angled to face the pitching mound. Avoid either end (down the lines) on the upper deck.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank Supermagictasticguy
Appleton, Wisconsin
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Nice Stadium - Disgusting Restrooms”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I recently attended my first game at PNC Park. I drove from Wisconsin to watch the Brewers play the Pirates with my son. As we waited in line for the gates to open, very friendly Pirates fans raved on how impressed I would be once I got inside. I had seen the stadium numerous times on TV and it looked fantastic, especially the view of downtown Pittsburgh. When the gates finally opened, my son and I needed to use the restrooms. Upon entering, we located the first one we could find and entered. It was absolutely disgustingly filthy. Mind you, the stadium had just opened and we were some of the first to enter the entire ballpark. It was plainly obvious they had NOT been cleaned from the previous evenings game. Hoping that it was one that was just missed, we left that restoom and found another. That one was as equally bad. So before the game even started, my experience was ruined. PNC Park itself is nice. The concourses however are very narrow. The crowd that night was fairly small and when you went up onto the concourse it was always crowded with people moving about and lines for concessions. If you wish to travel to a stadium, take in Miller Park in Milwaukee. I would rate that much higher in the fan experience.

1 Thank Brewers1982
Guelph, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Ball Park”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I don't know if this is the best Ball Park in baseball. But it's the best one I've ever been to.

All around great experience, nothing bad to say.

1 Thank numptylover