“Overwhelming”

Private Pittsburgh City Tour
Ranked #5 of 180 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, this horseshoe-shaped stadium opened in 2001, and offers spectacular views of the city and riverfront.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I went to my first Steelers game and was a bit worried about finding things to do prior to the game since we were coming in from out of town and didn't have anyone to tailgate with. Once we got to Heinz field, there were SO MANY different things to do and see. They have the Superbowl trophies on display, a live band, games & activities etc. The stadium was very clean and the staff was very friendly and courteous! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great place to see a football game since it is the home of the
Steeler's!! It stadium allows a great view of the rivers and downtown. The other great feature is the areas available to rent for venues.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Amazing how they get 50,000 in a few doors, check all the handbags and giant stadium jackets, drunks are quickly summoned away, and it's good clean family fun overlooking the confluence of the Monagahela and Allegheny rivers...

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Going to Heinz Field was a great experience, especially to watch a football game in December. Parking was easy and all directions were labeled well in the stadium. BUT, it seems that a more efficient exiting procedure could have been designed by the architects. I've been to MANY other stadiums that are much easier to exit. Thousands of people, barely moving, waiting for a long time, to go down a single-lane escalator. I would rate the stadium 5 for the experience, openness, and seating.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

After looking up things to do in Pittsburgh, I discovered I could go on a tour of Heinz Field for only $7?! Glad I signed up! So informative and so interesting! We walked all over the field and got to see things I never would have been able to see if I just went to a Steelers game. We were able to go into the locker room and get super close to other "off limit" areas. I'm definitely recommending a tour of Heinz Field to all of my friends!

1  Thank sunsandsurf11