“Tour”

Private Pittsburgh City Tour
Ranked #5 of 180 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, this horseshoe-shaped stadium opened in 2001, and offers spectacular views of the city and riverfront.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you are a Steelers fan you will love the Heinz Field tour! The tickets were only $7 and you got to explore the entire stadium. I loved being able to see in the locker rooms and go right by the field. It was an experience I will never forget and I highly recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Brittany H

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Do a tour of Heinz Field. You won't regret it. A beautiful stadium with great views from any seat! They even take you into the suites which are very nice. Guess how many people it takes to run the stadium on game day? 7,000!!

1  Thank golfergirldc
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We attended a recent Steeler game and had a great family time. The staff are helpful and friendly. Although the refreshment stands were crowded, lines moved quickly and there was no problem getting things in a timely manner. I recommend that you don't bring any bags if you can help it so that you can pass through security quickly. My son's favorite part is the Heinz red zone where the giant ketchup bottles appear to pour a huge load of the red sauce into the jumbotron. Also, guest services staff was helpful and attentive when my son left his sweatshirt in the bathroom. Though we didn't find it, they suggested we fill out a form in case it is found and also gave me a 24 hour phone number to call and check to see if it may have been turned in. All in all, a great family experience rooting for our favorite team! Go Black and Gold! :)

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very easy to get to. There are so many places you can park and get to this stadium. We chose to park at Station Square and ride the Gateway Clipper over.You get dropped off right in front of the stadium, and they are waiting there for you when the game is over! They started a new security procedure on the night we went. There was a little confussion with this,as my husband and I had to seperate and i had the tickets! Even with this, everyone who works at this stadium is very pleasant and helpful and this is one of the cleanest stadiums I have ever seen!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

had alot of fun there i attended a steeler game awhile ago an i have gone for kenny chesney concert not really a bad seat anywhere in there go steelers