“Great Location - Great Food”
Review of Shiloh Grill

Shiloh Grill
Ranked #37 of 2,513 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tuesday is Bacon Night.
Reviewed June 6, 2019

I'm in Pittsburgh for the first time for a business trip. I took the incline up to Shiloh Street and came here for dinner. The service was excellent, the food was delicious and I sat out of the deck which was really great. I visited on a Tuesday night which was bacon night - a basket of bacon for the table for $1. I'm pregnant so I didn't have any drinks but the selection of drinks was great and the drinks I saw going to other tables looked incredible. I recommend visiting here - if I was here longer I'd go back again.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Danielle H

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We stumbled across this place during an overnight stay in Pittsburgh. We had gone up to view the city from Mount Washington(a must do) and decided to eat up there so we would see the city lit up at night. This was a great find with an outside terrace and a really varied menu - hilarious comments against the cocktails and food made it a fun read ! I had a cobb salad which was large but really tasty,and my partner had the mac and chees with beef short rib, which was also excellent. The waiting staff were really friendly and helpful, and knew the menu so could help recommend things. Very attentive staff, good value and a real gem. Definitely worth a try if in the area.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 20 converged in Pittsburgh for the Easter weekend. Finding reservations for 20 is nearly impossible anywhere. I called The Shiloh on Thursday looking for Saturday evening reservations. I spoke with Chet who said he would see what he could do to accommodate us and would call me back the next day. ( I truly didn’t think I would hear from him.) Amazingly, he called on Friday and had arranged for us to have an upstairs dining room. Samantha was our waitress and it turned out to be a most memorable part of our weekend. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Thank you for going above and beyond!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

The food was excellent! Some of the best wings and sandwiches I've ever had! Plus, the staff is super friendly. I highly recommend Shilohs Grille!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Love this place. Outside seating on deck during warm weather. One night of week is bacon night which is a big draw. Always had great service and the menu is just fun to read and the food is very good and reasonably priced

Date of visit: December 2018