“Excellent service”

Shiloh Grill
Ranked #37 of 2,501 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tuesday is Bacon Night.
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 20 converged in Pittsburgh for the Easter weekend. Finding reservations for 20 is nearly impossible anywhere. I called The Shiloh on Thursday looking for Saturday evening reservations. I spoke with Chet who said he would see what he could do to accommodate us and would call me back the next day. ( I truly didn’t think I would hear from him.) Amazingly, he called on Friday and had arranged for us to have an upstairs dining room. Samantha was our waitress and it turned out to be a most memorable part of our weekend. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Thank you for going above and beyond!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

The food was excellent! Some of the best wings and sandwiches I've ever had! Plus, the staff is super friendly. I highly recommend Shilohs Grille!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Love this place. Outside seating on deck during warm weather. One night of week is bacon night which is a big draw. Always had great service and the menu is just fun to read and the food is very good and reasonably priced

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2019

My husband and I impulsively stopped here for dinner and are so glad that we did. The menu was quite lengthy, with something for everyone: gluten-free, herbivore, carnivore, omnivore. We shared a plate of the tots (without the chili) then had burgers (impossible for him, cheeseburger with bacon for me) and we both really enjoyed them - perfectly done and the side of house-done potato chips and onion dip was nice (he had onion soup and enjoyed it). The best part of the meal, though, was easily the cocktails. Strawberry Lavender Mojito - like springtime in a glass. MoFoJito - like summertime, or a perfect brunch morning. Pussycat - like a grown-up Orange Julius.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Although the food here is great, the restaurant did not have accessible entrances and had 2 sets of stairs (1 as an entrance to the restaurant and 1 inside the restaurant), neither of which had ramps.

Date of visit: January 2019