“Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: (412) 781-6668
GIBSONIA
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is the newest Club Sandwich located in the North Park golf course clubhouse. I have not been to the Sharpsburg location but suspect it's menu is similar. Very casual and inexpensive. You order at a counter and they bring the food to you. Homemade soups and sides, they use locally sourced farm fresh ingredients and it shows. We tried the cheesesteak and rueben sandwiches as well as a couple sides and soup. Everything was delicious. I hear that the breakfasts are outstanding, so gotta go back some morning! Their alcoholic drinks are limited to local beers. Did I say inexpensive?, Yes it is!. It's a real bargain for great food in a very casual and interesting location.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lawrence T

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great local restaurant/great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

This local restaurant has great fresh food made daily. I would recommend this place to anyone. The owner takes great pride in his business and works very hard. The service is always friendly. His sandiwiches are very flavorful and the portions are very filling. His prices are very good considering all you get.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank tricia5628
Atlanta, Georgia
“fantastic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I were in a hurry for breakfast before moving things back to atlanta. We had about a fifteen minute wait. It was well worth it. I had a stuffed panini breakfast sandwich that was absolutely one of the BEST things I'd ever eaten. Don't overlook this place!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Salisbury
“Sharpsburg's super soup and sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Huge sandwiches on great bread are loaded with meat, cheese and other filling. I also enjoyed the wedding soup. I don't normally have cause ti visit Sharpsburg, but if I'm back again, I know where I'm having lunch.

Visited April 2012