“Yummy food for all”

Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburgh
“Yummy food for all”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Eden frequently as it is Pittsburgh's main vegan restaurant. I like that I can take meat eaters here, too, as they also offer chicken and eggs (for brunch). The food is consistently good and seems to be getting even better every time I go.

They offer a seasonal menu so the food changes every few months. Try something from the raw menu as well as the cooked menu and leave room for dessert.

I always got the same thing for brunch (tofu scramble wrap) until recently when I branched out and tried the potato and kale tacos and their veggie burger. Both were outstanding. Didn't know what I was missing! But the tofu scramble is great, too. :-)

ft myers
“Loved it”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I happened to be in Pgh for a family reunion and I found this on my Trip Advisor app as a restaurant that offers gluten free and is healthy. This place was AMAZING! I got a scrumptious omelet and salad and my husband got a smoothie and muffin. We then split the delicious chocolate brownie dessert. I even emailed the restaurant in hopes to get the recipe to it! Their menu is fantastic. We were there on a Sunday so were limited to the brunch choices, but I would highly recommend this place. Great staff and awesome, fresh, whole food!

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Finally a Gluten Free Haven in Pittsburgh!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

It's very difficult to find a true gluten free restaurant, let alone a great one! Eden is a treat with not only delicious food but also a creative and diverse menu. We recently went back for their brunch and was NOT disappointed. I promise you, even for your non-gluten free friends.they will love it!!(reservations recommended)
ENJOY!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“A wonderful experience!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had the pumpkin curry dish, and brought the rest home to eat as a meal for the next two days! Gives you an idea on the size of the dish!

With added tempeh, it was a perfect meal! My companion had a peanut butter/noodle dish that was equally delicious.

The staff was warm and professional. I will be going back. Love the neighborhood, too!

• Visited November 2013
NY
“Quaint and delicious!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Yummy smoothies, yummy waffles, yummy omelettes, excellent coffee. Excellent customer service! Will definately come back!