“Well done!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had a quick dinner here with my wife. Very good pub food! BBQ brisket sandwich and burger with pepper jack cheese were excellent. Had a very nice Lancaster Octoberfest beer too. Quick service. Yeah, it was fairly loud even without being full, but hey, it's a pub.

There are newer reviews for Diamond Market Bar & Grill

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went to Diamond Market not knowing what to expect, but knowing a little bit about its Pittsburgh history. We had a great table- inside, but adjacent to the open air patio. The perfect temperature (it was hot outside!) and a fantastic vantage point for all that was happening in Market Square. The beer menu is exceptionally diverse/nteresting- I'd highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys trying something new. Menu was extensive & our server was extremely knowlegable and helpful (thanks for the great service!!). Prices were good. I ordered the Romaine Tacos- didn't feel they were as good a value as the veggie sandwhich my friend ordered (& other sandwiches we saw going by)- very tasty, but I'd order something else next time. The pomegranite mojito was delicious- and the $1 off for happy hour helped. Its a casual/fun atmosphere, and a great place for an evening in the city. Definitely something for everyone on the menu!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had drinks and appetizers here on a recent saturday. Lots of TV's and a nice selction of beer. Pirates and Steelers games on made for a very fun atmosphere. We will be back!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Was in town for a Pirates game. We have never ate in Pittsburgh before. I got on Trip Advisor and looked to see what was in the top 10 for the down town area, where we where staying. We went to the Diamond. We went off some past reviews. I would highly recommend the mac and cheese. They also had a tomato, bacon, crab soup. Very good. Now my wife got the Portabello Mushroom Burger and I got the pulled BBQ chicken sandwich. Both where very, very good. Now I also ordered onion rings. WOW, they are huge. We shared them between us. We ate outside on the patio. Very nice night, watching people walk by. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place has great outdoor seating...and the salads are fantastic. No complaints at all with this place .