“Beautiful fountain”
Review of Point State Park

Point State Park
Ranked #12 of 178 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving as a key strategic spot during the French and Indian War, this National Historic Landmark and park offer stunning views of the city and a variety of outdoor recreation.
Centreville, Virginia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful fountain”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Loved sitting at the fountain and looking at the sites we saw during our trip to this city. We didn't do the trails, but the park was pleasant. Didn't like the area we had to walk through to get to the park.

• Korean first
Jackson, New Jersey
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“This park made me wish I lived in Pittsburgh”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Only had about an hour to spend at the park. The whole time I was there I wished I lived in Pittsburgh so I could go to the park all the time to read, walk my dog, bike, have lunch, catch up with a friend, take a nap, sunbathe.. whatever. I was impressed by the fact that they had real bathroom facilities. Amazing views, plenty of space to relax. Parking could be an issue- we lucked out and found a spot nearby.

East Lansing
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful fountain and trails along the rivers”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great view of the city and the three rivers. You can spend time at the gorgeous fountain or follow the trails along the rivers.

Colonia, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Finally Finished”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been to the city many times and this is the first time I have seen the fountain working completely, It is a wonderful place to take a bike ride, sit and read a book or learn something about the past.

Toronto, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice space to sit end enjoy the rivers floating by, great views of Heinz Field and the city. Connects to all the amazing river walkways.