“Outstanding, top 3 pizza places in US”
Review of Mineo's Pizza

Mineo's Pizza
Ranked #68 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have actually flown (or driven) in to Pittsburgh from Philly, in part to have Mineo's Pizza. I don't know how they do it but the crust, the cheeses oh my! Maybe the best and surely in the top 3 pizzas I have ever had. I wish they would open a branch near me. A bit pricey for pizza, but who cares when its this good! The place is not fancy in the least, but its in Squirrel Hill, an interesting part of town, and well worth the visit.

1  Thank CLF422

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Family and some friends just got home from a Pittsburgh pizza run. Something we have been trying to do for a long time. We got larges with pep. from Mineo's,Fiori's,Slice on Broadway,Beto's, and Aiello's. Cool trip took us a little over 2 hrs. We live north 28 area. Most were considered good pizzas, but Mineo's stood well above the rest. 8 out of 9 picked Mineo's. Of the 8 who picked Mineo's, everyone agreed that the others were not even close in taste. The cheese is thick and delicious. The sauce and pepperoni is unlike any. The crust was voted the best as well. We couldn't figure out how WPXI came up with their results. Personally, I have always thought Mineo's was the best. This trip was just to prove it.

1  Thank squirrelpa
Reviewed March 13, 2014

BEST PIZZARIA IN PITTSBURGH HANDS DOWN.. DELICIOUS! A MUST TRY!...they use more than one cheese and have a unique buttery crust... it is so darn goooooood!

1  Thank Bedazzelle P
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife is a "pizza snob" and she said that this is the best pizza she has ever eaten. Mineo's is a "must try" if you are a pizza fan.

2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Love to visit for a slice or two every time I come to Pittsburgh. My nephew's say it's the best cheesiest pizza they have ever eaten. Only downfall is it's cash only but they do have an ATM.

1  Thank GalfromSugarHill