“The best”

Dining options: Late Night
Berea, Ohio
“The best”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife is a "pizza snob" and she said that this is the best pizza she has ever eaten. Mineo's is a "must try" if you are a pizza fan.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bill B

Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Visit everytime I come to Pittsburgh”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Love to visit for a slice or two every time I come to Pittsburgh. My nephew's say it's the best cheesiest pizza they have ever eaten. Only downfall is it's cash only but they do have an ATM.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank GalfromSugarHill
“One of the best pizza's I've ever eaten.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Another Pittsburgh favorite to add to my list. My husband found a review online so we thought we would give it a try. Great pizza! Fresh toppings and lots of cheese.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Susanpinnix
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“BEST PIZZA!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Mineos is the best pizza in the Pittsburgh area...I have tried a lot and I guarantee you will love it...what's great is they sell their pizza by the slice so you can get any topping you want..crust is crispy and the sauce awesome...Gotta try it!

1 Thank rosanne061972
Columbia, Maryland
“Absolute best pizza in the country!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My BF is from Pittsburgh. He brought me to Mineo's on Saturday so that I could try the pizza he raves so much about. One bite and I was hooked! Hot, cheesy, FRESH sauch (not the typical "pizza tasting" sauce out of a can), thin and crispy crust. The sausage is fresh, cooked right on the pizza. We only had two slices each - I wanted more!

You won't be disappointed...

• Visited November 2013