“YUM!!!”
Review of Savoy Restaurant

Savoy Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Savoy Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,506 of 2,188 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband & I just had dinner here and can't wait to go back! We bought a Groupon and we're so happy we did. The ambience was very nice and our waitress Amy was excellent - she helped us choose the right everything! We started with a Martini Flight - very tasty. Then we had the Mushroom Tart - if you love mushrooms this is one to order. We split the Roasted Vegetable Salad (we had never seen roasted veggies on a salad), and will certainly order this one again. My husband had the Veal Meatloaf and I had the Butternut Squash filled Chocolate Ravioli with Lobster - both were delicious! We finished with the Banana Cream Pie Sundae - soooo yummy! We'll be bringing our friends here!

There are newer reviews for Savoy Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The award winning Ravoili appetizer was a great prelude to a perfectly cooked medium rare filet mignon and tasty crab cakes. We finished up with a banana cream pudding. Don't pass it up!

Our servers made suggestions along the way and they were spot on. This was the best restaurant we have got a groupon for in pittsburgh. We will be back!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Groupon's are great because they give you an opportunity to try different places! Wow, what a great meal and service we received at the Savoy. I have to say, that my Filet was better than at Hyde Park, and I thought that wasn't possible! The sides and salad were great as well. Will definitely revisit to try the Chicken and Waffles which looked so good also.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wow... eating at Savoy was a great experience. Our bartender helped us choose the most delicious martinis (Perfect Pair and Tropical Cosmo). Since we were there for happy hour all the martinis, beers, and appetizers were half off. We had the cheeseburger sliders (yum), the tilapia tacos (good), the roasted vegetable salad (delicious) and the chocolate ravioli filled with butternut squash and topped with a lobster cream sauce (melt in your mouth delicious). The food and service was top notch. I cannot wait to go here again.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

With a feel like Frankie might have dined here when he was alive, this place has "golden age of cocktails" dripping from the bar. Wonderful, not-overpriced restaurant. And an upstairs that is used for frequent social events (meetups and whatnot), with a more relaxed atmosphere. My new fave upscale joint!