“Great Vegetarian/Seafood Options”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fairmount
Transit: Save the parking hassle and take the bus! Consult the Port Authority website for details on the 88 (up/down Penn Ave), 87 (from downtown), 77 (from Monroeville), and more.
“Great Vegetarian/Seafood Options”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Took the wife here on a date recently and was a little nervous as she's a pescatarian (only eats veggies or seafood...I guess fish don't have feelings?). Turns out, they have tons of great veggie and seafood options. The guac was awesome and we ended up splitting the large family-style taco dish. We were stuffed with tons of taco fillings to take home for delicious next day leftovers.

We both really love Mexican food and will for sure be coming back.

• Visited March 2014

“Crave worthy”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

The food menu is smaller than the tequila and drink offerings but don't think this is just a bar. I had a hard time picking what to eat and ended up stuffed with tremendous and flavorful food. I am already craving the beef taco and spicy salsa! The Brussel sprouts are incredible. Possibly the best guacamole outside of southern CA. The service was great. Drinks well prepared. Definitely will return.

Oakmont
“Verde”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

friendly , courteous staff, bartender Rachel especially. fresh guacamole excellent. had 2 different flights of tequilas presentation and explanations of the differences were spot on

• Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Food was ok, but we left hungry :(”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food was good. Ordered the chips and salsa. Was told the smoked chipotle was very spicy and I found it to have zero spice and I am not a huge fan of overly spicy things so if I thought it was mild, it was mild. Even the picante which she said was the highest spice level was spicy, it still wasn't overly hot. We did not have a reservation and were seated within 15 minutes. The hostess was very friendly and nice. The bartender (male) was actually very rude and almost seemed annoyed he had to wait on us. Not good when you are spending 30 dollars on Margarita's. Our server was very nice. I felt the portions were small. The carne asada came with a few little potatoes and was a very small dish. The chicken enchiladas were very good, and there were three of them, but after we both ate our meals, we were hungry. Usually in a restaurant the portions are way too big and you take food home so it was odd to leave a place hungry. I am not sure if I would recommend this place or not.

• Visited November 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great Service Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was very please with selections and the staffs knowledge of their tequila! Definitely will be back again!

Visited September 2013