“2 thumbs up”

Neighborhood: Strip District
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“2 thumbs up”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped in on a weeknight and inexplicably had the place to ourselves. Ordered Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles, and both were excellent. I ordered at the 6 spice level and you could definitely taste it, but it was just right for me.

The area wasn't busy in general that evening, but I think if more people knew about the place, it would be a lot busier. Service and food were both very good.

• Visited June 2014

Memphis
“Very nice Thai food- flavor +, service +, cost +”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very nice food. We went in for lunch and had their Massaman curry (shrimp), jungle curry (no coconut) with chicken and red curry with shrimp. Ordered at the 5-7 spice level. 6-7 is pretty pretty hot. The place is very nice and clean, the service is excellent and food was very good. The lunch entrees were all very reasonably priced. Their ice tea was also excellent. Also had their sticky rice with mango and coconut ice cream- very delectable. Definitely worth a visit if in the strip area and if in a mood for thai food.

• Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Curry”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Every time I come here I tell myself to order something new. I just can't! I have gotten the red curry pork each time I have been here and it has been incredible. Throw in a bowl of the Tom Yum soup, and it is a meal that will make you sweat (depending on the spice # you order) and leave you with a smile. The flavors are all extremely fresh, the service is great, and it's nearby so many cool things to do in Pittsburgh's Strip District. Give it a try!

Visited February 2014
“BEST THAI FOOD IN THE BURGH!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The interior decor is certainly nothing special. No entry way that prevents the cold from coming into the dining area.
However, the menu offers a huge selection with the option of a spicey/hot scale from 1 (mild) to 10+ (extra spicey).
My wife and I came in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised with the outstanding freshness and flavor of the cuisine!
She ordered a 3 on the spicey/hot scale while I ordered a 10+. The service was pretty good (not great), but the food was outstanding! This was our first visit to The Strip and the weather was brisk and cold. However, the food will guarantee another trip to The Strip!

• Visited December 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Peaceful, quiet, great tom kar!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Every year before Christmas my wife and I travel to Pittsburgh for a day to soak in the ethnicity of the Strip District. Last year and this we stopped in at Little Bangkok. I've had the tom kar soup both times. Loved it. Lots of flavors that my taste buds aren't used to and that made them stand up and shout. The place is quiet and tidy, rather unlike the street just outside the door, which is simply the way the Strip is. Good service, friends staff and reasonable priced.

• Visited December 2013