“Decent food”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a passable restaurant with a rather expensive menu. The service is fair, not good. I would go back, just don't expect anything extraordinary.

There are newer reviews for First Watch

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have been at First Watch 4 or 5 times and always enjoy it. Usually there is a line out the door, so others must like it too. Service is quick. Breakfast or brunch is always interesting. Excellent omlets. But don't go for dinner, they are only open for breakfast.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I work with my Father near Robinson. We used to go to GIant Eagle for a quick bite on our lunch break. We noticed FirstWatch about 2 months ago and have been returning there at least 2 times per week. The servers are all VERY friendly and they are very good about getting you your food and check promptly which makes it convenient for an hour lunch break. I must say that my favorite dish there is the Fresh Fruit Crepes. I get them almost every time I return. They are surprisingly filling and come with a huge, homemade "muffin of the day." I have had Banana Nut (my favorite), Chocolate chip, Lemon poppyseed and blueberry. My father usually gets "The Works" omelet. Both our favorites. SO if you are looking for a FRESH, homemade breakfast, I highly recommend FirstWatch!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

The strawberry cream cheese/sliced almonds/granola stuffed crepes with sliced bananas and sliced almonds on top were soooooo delicious, I just wish that I had room to eat another. Three were quite sufficient, accompanied with a healthy couple of spoonfuls of strawberry yogurt. Oh, yes, I'll return. And, I am a tea drinker. I enjoy tea. Not only do they have a nice selection of teas, they also leave on the table a pot of hot water. Wonderful! Oh, and they have mugs...yes...to enjoy the hot beverage in. This is a bell ringer, to be sure.