“Best Burgerz in the 'Burgh!”
Review of Beer Nutz - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beer Nutz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were in the mood for a fresh juicy burger one Saturday, and we have already been to Burgatory (good, but pricey on the beers...can't afford to "hang out") So we chose Beer Nutz! VERY happy that we did!!! First of all, fair beer prices! $2.00 Corona bottles for the summer! :)
I had the Beer Cheeseburger (yum!) and my husband had the Turkey burger (yum!). VERY friendly service, Ranada! Also met the chef and grille manager, "D" and Steph, nice chat, and did I mention friendly!? LOL Wish we lived closer! Been recommending as often as we can! Colorful atmosphere, fun music, sports and beer, (clean too!)...nice place to hang out for a Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Went in for a Sunday lunch. The wait staff room awhile to acknowledge us and then wait on us.
Once our order was taken, the service was fine though. Something was wrong with our order and the waitress acknowledged it and brought us the right thing quickly.
The food was quite inexpensive. We liked our food ok. Greasy bar food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you love beer, this is a great place to go! The food is pretty good but I mostly choose this restaurant for their rather large beer list. I've been here a few times and their prices sometimes can be a little high for bar food but it's always good. I will return often since I can't pass up a good beer.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is my home base "go to" place when I want a great beer and a quick meal. I probably averaged one visit per week over the past year or so, so I'm pretty familiar with the menu and their operation. So I have to take issue with the previous poster's take on the place. First of all, I have always found the wait staff to be friendly but not over the top friendly, personable, helpful. and effecient. I did have one bad experience with one of the waitresses, but after cooling off and reflecting on the situation, I realized I was the one in the wrong and had acted like a jerk. She had done nothing wrong. That may well have been the case as stated in that particlar post.
The main reason I frequent Beer Nutz is because of their fine beer selection. I am an unashamed beer lover and their draught rotation features some of the best beers available on the market. I never fail to find at least one great beer to quench my thirst.
In addition to the beer, Beer Nutz delivers top quality pub fare. The wings, my favorite, are absolutely great. The monster fish sandwich is as good as I've had anywhere. I order it without the bread and top it with malt vinegar, so it's more like fish and chips. The Southwest Chicken Wrap is also excellent and very filling. The burgers are juicy and flavorful, the Italian burger being my personal favorite. I also really like their Onion Rings and often substitute them for the standard fries side. I could go on, but you probably get the picture. And yes, I did have the Cordon Bleu sandwich once and while not my favorite menu item, it was more than okay.
Finally, quality, cleanliness, and service are all quite good, and the prices are well within reason. I highly recommend Beer Nutz for a casual dinner.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have been to Beer Nutz several times in the past, but would not call myself a regular. My past experiences were fine, however my last visit took the cake. My daughter ordered the chicken cordon bleu sandwich and took a few bites. It was thick, dry, and tasteless. I told our server, who by the way had the personality of a doorknob, and she took it away. My daughter did not want anything else as she had a bowl of soup and lost her appetite. I gave our server a takeout order and my Groupon and when she returned with the check, she informed me she had to charge me for half of the sandwich! WHAT!!! (I could have taken it home to my dogs if I knew I had to pay for it.) I told her that was ridiculous and she said it was the managers policy. When I asked to speak to him she said he wasn't there and wouldn't be in until the next day. (Yeh sure.) So I paid the bill, tipped her accordingly, and told her I would not be returning, which I know she could have cared less. I then tried to contact the manager via phone within the next few days with no luck. I feel I was taken advantage of, quite possibly because I used a Groupon, but the customer service was probably the worst I've experienced in many years. Myself and family dine out about twice a week and in this day and age 90% of restaurants make customer service a number 1 priority. It's a shame that Beer Nutz does not.