“South Side Location.....Delicious!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Oro Valley, Arizona
“South Side Location.....Delicious!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Love this place....Only been for lunch, but love the bartender, I think her name is Kelly. Super friendly and very accomodating. The food is amazing with HUGE portions. Best burger in town IMHO.

• Visited March 2013

aruba
“Great Wings and Burgers”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went here for dinner on the recommendation of my son who lives in PIttsburgh. Was a little leery upon first entering as this is a hole in the wall kind of place. My reservations were soon put to rest as the food was delicious. We started with buffalo wings which were among the best Ive ever tried. Crunchy and spicy - they were great. My husband and I both had hamburgers which were great. They were cooked just as we asked. Also the fries here were really good. Would visit again next time we are in Southside.

• Visited March 2013
“Great food, surprising atmosphere”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My trip here resulted in a terrible experience at another place and having the daunting situation of it being 10 pm and still not having dinner. We stumbled I to wingharts to find ourselves among regulars and visitors alike. The server had gone home for the night but the bartender came out behind the bar to our table to give us menus. Even though we had to order via the bar the service was great and our food came out hot. The pizza was awesome but I wish they were a little larger than 10 inches. The draft list is long and unique. I will definitely be back to hang out with some friends here

Arlington, VA
“Best burger/beer in town!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Food was awesome, burgers were hot, fresh, and delicious. So many yummy options! Small hole-in-the-wall place, but definitely recommend it!

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“DO NOT GO HERE”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

You will not be welcomed at the door.
If there is a group of you, the staff will look at you like you have 2 heads.
You will not get drinks within 10 mins.
You will not get your food within 20 mins.
When your food does come, it is not for the whole table. 2 of us were done eatting before the other two got their food.
When you eat the food, its just ok, burger is rare in the middle no matter how you ordered it.
When they give you a check, they will take another 10 mins to get you out the door, or ring you up for two meals.
For a location downtown when everyone wants to get lunch and get back to work, this is not the place to go. I will not find out how their service is after work.

• Visited November 2012