“the only pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Strip District
Neighborhood: Strip District
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I think this is the only pho place n town. It pretty good so im not complaining. just which pho was a little more accessible

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed October 7, 2016

The food was okay, but nothing special and the service was actually pretty rude. They got angry at me when (after I'd started eating my food that took a while to get) they told me their credit card machine was down. I don't carry cash often and I was very annoyed that they didn't tell me up front. I think I just BARELY had enough to pay for my meal, but it was pretty ridiculous. Never went back.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Don't let the less than upscale fool you. Some of the best kept food secrets are hidden in little unassuming places. My Vietnamese stepmother would be proud of their delicious #9 on the menu. Don't take my word for it. Go, eat appetizers, order the Pho, and add a kick with their wonderful iced coffee.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank tenberg331
Reviewed July 28, 2016

My first time, got the bowl with rice noodles, veggies and grilled meat. OMG, couldn't t get enough. Service was fast, courteous and the food delicious.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed June 27, 2016

The place is quiant on the inside. Don't let the outside entrance fool you. The people are very friendly and the food is great. If you looking for pho soup look no further. The sandwiches are great too. Try the grilled pork, you will want another. When you leave you will be full and loving every minute of it.

Date of visit: May 2016