“Great Girl Scout Troop Activity”
Review of SurfSUP Adventures

SurfSUP Adventures
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: SurfSUP Adventures is Pittsburgh's premier standup paddleboarding outfitter. Services include: - Eco Tours - SUP Yoga - Instruction - Corporate Events - Whitewater and Surfing - Board Sales and Rentals We welcome you for an unforgettable experience on the water!
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Our troop leader organized an outing for the girls and their moms to paddle board with Ian at SurfSUP- my daughter hasn't stopped raving that it has been her favorite group activity of the year. We had girls from 10-14, only a few who had paddle boarded before. Ian took us through a really interesting eco-tour in Moraine State Park, and the girls got to see some really cool stuff on the tour. Ian kept the girls (and us moms) laughing, entertained, and most importantly, safe. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone

2  Thank Marla B
"lots of fun"
"ian"
in 103 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My group (me, my son, my daughter, and my daughter's boyfriend) did the ecotour on July 29 and had a super time! We were a bit late, since three of us drove in that morning from Michigan, and Ian was super accommodating. His energy, experience and pure joy about nature and the environment sure made for an enjoyable time out on the water. All equipment was first rate, as was the instruction from Ian. I would highly recommend!!

1  Thank Valerie L
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Had a great time doing the eco tour and yoga paddle board! Ian was a very knowledgeable and "fun" tour guide and Alison did a awesome job with the yoga session. Overall it was a very beautiful and relaxing experience! Can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank nancerilla2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017

My EcoTour was booked as a surprise, I truly had no idea what to expect, but I was not disappointed. Ian and his team are phenomenal. They did not miss a beat, and every moment was an experience.

Upon arrival, the SurfSUP team talked us through the general how-to. Our group was at ease the entire time (most of us first timers!) as Ian and his team are thorough, patient, comical, and so much fun. Ian made everyone in our group feel comfortable. We were fitted for paddles, chose our boards, and hit the ground running (or paddling, I should say!) Ian and Kevin gave us space to discover our own feel for the boards, and together, our intimate group of eight made our way down the water to discover what the park had to offer.

Our EcoTour was two hours in length, but my partner and I were talking about booking our next tour before our current trip had even come to an end. If you are looking for a relaxing and new way to enjoy a weekend afternoon- let this be it.

Moraine State Park is a gem, but during our EcoTour we discovered new and beautiful sights in the park most would easily miss. If any of the group had experienced nervousness prior to giving this a try, you would never know. By the middle of the day, everyone was at ease, relaxed, and inspired by the nature around us. All in all an incredible day and we can't wait to come back!

Thank you Ian and SurfSUP!

1  Thank arieldifelice