“So much fun!”
Review of SurfSUP Adventures

SurfSUP Adventures
Ranked #1 of 33 Tours in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: SurfSUP Adventures is Pittsburgh's premier standup paddleboarding outfitter. Services include: - Eco Tours - SUP Yoga - Instruction - Corporate Events - Whitewater and Surfing - Board Sales and Rentals We welcome you for an unforgettable experience on the water!
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We've been wanting to try stand-up paddle boarding for a while. I insisted we take a lesson and many local SUP places have a minimum age requirement that's still a few years away for my daughter. We were glad to find SurfSUP Adventures so we could try something new as a family.

There were ten people in our Labor Day Monday group for the Moraine State Park Eco Tour. Ian was fabulous. He was able to give everyone individual attention, got my daughter to paddle properly, and led us all in a slightly terrifying but super fun game of water dodge ball (the ball was a sponge).

Everything was first class from the online booking process to the promptly shared photo album after our tour. We hardly ever get pictures of all three of us together, so I appreciated that especially!

Ian S, Owner at SurfSUP Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback! It really helps us to continue to improve and means a lot to hear the kind words. Hope to have you back out on the boards this Spring!

All reviews
in 88 reviews
"paddling"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I did the Lake Arthur paddle over Labor Day weekend. Ian did an excellent job on a very busy day at the lake. He was professional, laid back, and extremely helpful. It was the perfect mix of learning and fun. I have never tried paddle boarding before and I felt totally comfortable. You must add this adventure to your "to do" list!

Thank you so much for the feedback! It means a lot to us and I'm so glad you enjoyed your time out on the water. I hope to have you back on the boards this Spring!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

I would definitely recommend this place and would definitely do it again. This was only my third time on a paddleboard so I was a little nervous about going on the river, but Ian provided great instruction and made everyone comfortable, including the first timers in our party. This was a relaxing trip and a great workout as well.

Ian S, Owner at SurfSUP Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you so much for coming out on the boards and for sending us your feedback! It is greatly appreciated. I hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

The group of 7 newcomer decide to have an adventure and we were right choosing Surf-Sup. Ian,you intoduced us to amazing places on the Lake Arthur. And we appreciate you make all of us feel confident with those paddle boards .Thank you for so much fun and pleasure we got.Say hello to Justin Beaver.

It was so great meeting you all! Thank you very much for your review and I hope to see you all again sometime!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2016

We did the Lake Arthur paddle. Ian did an excellent job of getting us all familiar with what to expect, then stayed with us all through the entire ride, educating and informing us of all kinds of interesting stuff. He also took videos and pictures throughout the trip and sent them to us after, so that we could re-live the good times we had, and share them with friends. Thanks Ian!

Thank you very much, Paul! It was my pleasure. Thank you kindly for the feedback and I hope to see you all again soon.