Review Highlights
Great time

Wonderful calm setting for learning SUP. Great energy from owner of business. Lots of nature. Take... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Rich C
via mobile
Great Group Activity

I've been on two amazing SUP PaddleBoarding trips with SurfSUP/Ian to Moraine State Park. Ian was... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
Rick G

Recommended experiences in and around Pittsburgh
from $99.00
More Info
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews eco tour moraine state park paddle boarding great instructor his knowledge different levels super fun awesome experience bucket list allegheny river ian paddling beginners instructions suping equipment blast
Reviewed September 6, 2016

I did the Lake Arthur paddle over Labor Day weekend. Ian did an excellent job on a very busy day at the lake. He was professional, laid back, and extremely helpful. It was the perfect mix of learning and fun. I have never tried paddle boarding before and I felt totally comfortable. You must add this adventure to your "to do" list!

Date of experience: September 2016
Ian S, Owner at SurfSUP Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback! It means a lot to us and I'm so glad you enjoyed your time out on the water. I hope to have you back on the boards this Spring!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

I would definitely recommend this place and would definitely do it again. This was only my third time on a paddleboard so I was a little nervous about going on the river, but Ian provided great instruction and made everyone comfortable, including the first timers in our party. This was a relaxing trip and a great workout as well.

Date of experience: August 2016
Ian S, Owner at SurfSUP Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you so much for coming out on the boards and for sending us your feedback! It is greatly appreciated. I hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

The group of 7 newcomer decide to have an adventure and we were right choosing Surf-Sup. Ian,you intoduced us to amazing places on the Lake Arthur. And we appreciate you make all of us feel confident with those paddle boards .Thank you for so much fun and pleasure we got.Say hello to Justin Beaver.

Date of experience: July 2016

It was so great meeting you all! Thank you very much for your review and I hope to see you all again sometime!

Reviewed July 10, 2016

We did the Lake Arthur paddle. Ian did an excellent job of getting us all familiar with what to expect, then stayed with us all through the entire ride, educating and informing us of all kinds of interesting stuff. He also took videos and pictures throughout the trip and sent them to us after, so that we could re-live the good times we had, and share them with friends. Thanks Ian!

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you very much, Paul! It was my pleasure. Thank you kindly for the feedback and I hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Ian was super communicative and flexible in getting us scheduled and was great providing the first timers in our group guidance and encouragement. Everyone had a great time! Highly recommend!!!!

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you so much for the review Gina! I'm so glad you all enjoyed the Eco-tour. It was great seeing you at the race as well! Hope to see you again soon.