“Great food and sevice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Eat there Sunday night-great specials! The steaks were incredible and they even had a kids menu. There is not really dress code, so very family friendly.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

the bar was fun and active. Great service. MAtt the manager was amazing!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Went to this restaurant because it's next to the stadium. Easy to get in and out. The bread came and they had pretzel rolls. I love pretzel rolls so i was good to go. I had the special on the menu.Started with a Greek salad, then a 7oz. Filet minion. 2 scallops. Broccolini and a chocolate moltin cake. All for $44.00. Great price for all the food. Considering the filet was $32.00 just for the steak. The Greek salad was large and very good. I thought my filet was chewy. And the chocolate cake was a little dry. My husbands crab cakes were just ok. But the mustard sauce was great that came with them. Service was very good.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

A pricey, quality steakhouse with a well trained staff. Too mich truffle oil and capers with the carpaccio, two scallops on the blackend app, great martinis, nice ambiance, and a sophisticated clientele. It goes without saying they have a very nice wine list. I'm glad I found them!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Went on my anniversary yesterday, and called ahead for reservations. Staff was friendly and polite, and very attentive to us.
Table had rose petals and candlelight...which my wife loved.

Food was REALLY GOOD...steak was PERFECTLY done and seasoned.
Broccoli was a bit underdone...but still not bad.
Shrimp Scampi was absolutely impressive.

Service was fantastic from beginning to end, and numerous members of the staff came by to congratulate us.
Price was a bit high overall I thought...especially the drinks....but we did well, ate well and left full and happy.

Would definitely go again