“Spicy Ketchup?! I'll take it!”
Review of Burgatory

Burgatory
Ranked #50 of 2,178 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Spicy Ketchup?! I'll take it!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I can't even tell you how I found out about this place but boy am I glad I did! Upon entering a patron told me they were voted best burger in the US. I missed that poll but I can vouch...IT'S AMAZING! The burger is so fresh, not frozen (Red Robin). The bread is fresh! The toppings and fries go so well together! They're known for their milkshakes as well but I skipped out! I WILL try next time! Ever in PIT, you won't regret looking them up in the city or try the Waterworks area! AHHHMAZING!

Hubertus, Wisconsin
“Interesting concept”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Make your own or order off the menu with no changes. My burger was just ok. I asked for it to be medium and it was well. We were seated like cattle at a group of long tables next to others when other more private tables were open. When you go to eat with one person, that's who I like to eat with, not strangers:-(.

Visited May 2014
“Great vegeburgers”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of the best vege burgers I have ever tasted. My only complaint is the manner in which my wine was served. They have NO wine glasses.Served in a regular , thick, beverage glass. granted i did not come for the wine, but.....

Visited May 2014
Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
“Amazing burgers and shakes”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

build you own burger is wonderful and the salted caramel pretzel shake is to die for. I definitely recommend going and making your own burger.

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Can't wait to eat here again”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is by far the best burger place we have ever been to. The wait can be long so I recommend downloading the No Wait app on your phone and holding your place in line before you get there. The Choco Taco milkshake (adult version) I got was huge and so delicious. They have a great selection of different meats for burgers and I like the fact that you can create your own. We left there absolutely stuffed and the pricing was very reasonable for what you are getting.

• Visited May 2014