“Fantastic Downtown Pittsburgh Restaurant”
Review of The Sharp Edge

The Sharp Edge
Ranked #366 of 2,188 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Every time that i've been to The Sharp Edge Bistro on Penn I have always been impressed with the quality of the food this restaurant serves. Everything is fresh & the menu offerings are impressive. This restaurant is a great meeting place for Downtown professionals. The layout of the dining room is thoughtful, with plenty of options to sit down and enjoy either lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Steved57
There are newer reviews for The Sharp Edge

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Never even knew this place existed until this past weekend - loved it! Great atmosphere and beer selection. We did not eat but enjoyed the couches and cold beer. The alcohol was priced rather high, but I guess for the choices, it is to be expected. Would go back!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had lunch here with some co-workers on a Friday. It was great. Good atmosphere, the place looks brand new. I had a burger and it was cooked perfectly, tasted great. The appetizer we got was a little odd compared to the description. It was the Mediterrian Nachos. They are not what you normally consider nachos; it was pita bread that was kind of like funnel cake with the spinach dip dumped on top of it. Tasted good, but just a little foreign to us. Other than that, our waitress was great and the place was packed by time we left at 12:30. The bar also looks like a fun place to go back to after work! Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped here to eat before going to the Pittsburgh Home and Garden show. I had the chicken avocado panini and my husband had a turkey jalapeno burger. We both were happy with our choices and would stop there again. I'm not a beer drinker, but I should mention they have a huge selection beer here!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Almost right next to the Convention Center on Penn Street, The Sharp Edge was a last-minute pick for lunch. I was hungry and they had food. I chose right! The Belgian burger I had was excellent and prices were reasonable. I would recommend this for a quick bite to eat if you are in downtown.